Squeeze KIWI® Shoe Shampoo and use brush to rub into shoe fabrics. For fabric shoes, rinse with water. For leather shoes, wipe with a damp cloth. Let shoes dry.
1. Shake can well before use.
2. Hold can upright approximately 15 to 20cm from surface.
3. Spray entire surface evenly and thoroughly.
4. Let leather and suede dry at room temperature.
After use rinse applicator under tap water then put the cap on. Shake well before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Use only as directed.
1. Wipe any dirt off shoes with cloth. Shake bottle with cap on before use.
2. Remove cap and press applicator down to apply whitener with sponge evenly over shoe or in areas desired. Allow to dry.
3. Rinse applicator sponge and replace cap to keep sponge soft for future use.
4. To protect items against water and stains, use KIWI® Protect All after re-whitening.