1. Patch test for color fastness before use. Shake can well before using.
2. Lightly use a brush or scrubby cap to remove any loose dirt from the shoes.
3. Shake can and hold 6 inches from the shoes, spraying to coat evenly.
4. Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Repeat process if necessary.
1. Ensure items are clean and dry before use. Shake can well before using.
2. Hold can 6 inches from item, spraying to coat lightly and evenly. Do not saturate.
3. Allow item to dry, then reapply.
4. For long-lasting protection, spray suede items again after worn in wet weather.