1. Remove surface dirt, dust, and sand with brush. Shake bottle well with cap on before use.
2. Remove cap and invert bottle. Press brush applicator onto boot and gently squeeze bottle to release cleaner.
3. Use brush applicator to lather and scrub into boots. Allow to penetrate for 1 minute, then wipe of with a clean, damp cloth.
4. After drying, brush boot in one direction to restore appearance.
For maximum protection against dust, dirt, stains, and water, use KIWI® Desert Boot Protector after cleaning.
1. Spray odor neutralizer directly into footwear.
Read warning and instructions on the product label.
Follow the care instructions for the item you intend to treat.
If in any doubt, patch test KIWI® products in an inconspicuous area before treating the whole item.
Protect your clothing, carpets and furniture before using KIWI® products.
Apply product in well-ventilated area. Articles should be dry and clean before application.